30-minute Bodyweight Workout (no gym needed)
This workout requires zero equipment, which means you can do it anywhere! Outside, in your living room, ANYWHERE! So go get after it!
Squat + Low Lunges:
- Begin standing with your feet shoulder width apart and hands hanging by your sides.
- Bend your knees and move your hips back and down like you are sitting in a chair.
- Without lifting up, step your right foot back to a lunge then bring the right foot back to meet the left and stay in the squat position. Repeat this action on the left side.
- The squat, right lunge, and left lunge equals 1 repetition.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart.
- Place your hands behind your head so your thumbs are behind your ears. Don’t lace your fingers together.
- Hold your elbows out to the sides but rounded slightly in.
- Tilt your chin slightly, leaving a few inches of space between your chin and your chest.
- Gently pull your abdominals inward.
- Curl up and forward so that your head, neck, and shoulder blades lift off the floor.
- Hold for a moment at the top of the movement and then lower slowly back down.
- Begin by placing your hands on the floor shoulder distance apart and step your feet back to a flat back plank position (lower your knees to the floor if necessary).
- Bend the elbows and lower your entire body toward the floor.
- When your chest nears the bottom of the movement, press against the floor and return your body to the starting position. Repeat this movement for 20 repetitions.
- Begin by lying on your back with both legs extended and arms extended above your head.
- Take a deep inhale, on the exhale simultaneously lift shoulders and legs up off the floor toward your centerline. Fingers reach up toward the toes. On your next inhale gently lower yourself back to the starting position. Complete 10 repetitions.
Reverse Plank Hip Press:
- Sit on the floor with your legs bent to a 90 angle in front of you.
- Place your hands on the floor on either side of your hips
- Press into your hands and heels and lift your hips off of the floor.
- Keeping your hips off of the floor, bend your knees and swing hips between your hands.
- Return your hips back to the Reverse table top position. Repeat movement for 20 repetitions.